• BurritoKindOfGuy

01.03.20 - New Solo Album!

TA-DAM! My new album BORN & BORED is out now!!

Give it a listen: www.guilhem.bandcamp.com It's a 100% independent release.

This album was recorded in December 2019 at Mountain City Studio in Montreal, QC. After playing 150+ solo shows, I thought it'd be a great idea to record a full-length album but I didn't want to stick to an acoustic guitar and my voice so I decided to build these songs in "full-band" mode. "Born & Bored" is 94% DIY (see credits for the remaining 6%) and is released 100% independently by yours truly. In this album, I talk about stressful stuff, hopeful stuff, depressing stuff, death and love. The excitement of feeling young and the disappointment of being bored.

Here's the list of my upcoming shows:

March 11th - Rimouski, QC @ Le Bien, Le Malt March 12th - Halifax, NS @ House Show March 13th - St-John, NB @ Taco Pica March 14th - Moncton, NB @ C'est La Vie

0 views

Recent Posts

See All

18.01.20​ - Newz

Hi Interneters, After spending a busy 2019 (touring in Hawaii, Ontario, Europe (x2), Florida, Australia and Japan), and recording my first full length solo album, I'm getting ready for 2020. This

© 2019 by Guilhem