TA-DAM! My new album BORN & BORED is out now!!
Give it a listen:
It's a 100% independent release.
This album was recorded in December 2019 at Mountain City Studio in Montreal, QC. After playing 150+ solo shows, I thought it'd be a great idea to record a full-length album but I didn't want to stick to an acoustic guitar and my voice so I decided to build these songs in "full-band" mode.
"Born & Bored" is 94% DIY (see credits for the remaining 6%) and is released 100% independently by yours truly.
In this album, I talk about stressful stuff, hopeful stuff, depressing stuff, death and love. The excitement of feeling young and the disappointment of being bored.
Here's the list of my upcoming shows:
March 11th - Rimouski, QC @ Le Bien, Le Malt
March 12th - Halifax, NS @ House Show
March 13th - St-John, NB @ Taco Pica
March 14th - Moncton, NB @ C'est La Vie
March 15th - Charlottetown, PEI @ Farm Center
April 3rd - Amqui, QC @ Brasserie La Captive
April 16th - Matane, QC @ La Fabrique